Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Best Time of My Life

Woooo..! Fuhh..! Hard time tue
Proud to be one of the students in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Puteri Titiwangsa!
I was in SMPT from 1998 - 2002
Glad to trace some of missing friends in Facebook
So many unforgettable memories during my student life at SMPT
Miss lotsa things
SMPT has taught me how to live my life to the fullest
De wonderful moments that we have shared during our school days, the crushes, the fights and everything those are the sweetest n de most valuable memories that are still treasure in my mind
Funny but when I studied there, I experienced a lot of nostalgic moments.
Fun, exciting, sad, thrilling and awesome moments!
Being caught by the discipline teacher, ran from the prefects and teachers, cheating and yes it was FUN!!!
I can still remember the smell of the food in the canteen!
The laksa and nasi lemak are the best!!
I couldn't find the same exquisite taste ever!!
I can still remember the morning assembly, the rushed to canteen during recess also again the rushed home, of course after school
To all of my friends, thanks for coming into my life and for giving me the pleasure to be part of your memories
We do keep in touch and occasionally chill, talk about the past and move on with our current life.
What can I say is that this is a great school
To all my lovely friends out there, please know that I really really miss you guys
Will there be another reunion for all the SMPT girls?
Keep in touch!
Love u girls forever