Friday, December 3, 2010

20 Reasons I Love You

1. Can be myself when I am with you
2. Because you make me feel like, like, like I have never felt before
3. You and me together, we can make magic
4. We're a perfect match
5. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling
6. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead
7. You are simply irresistible
8. I love you because you bring the best out of me
9. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat


10. You're the one who holds the key to my heart
11. You are my theme for a dream
12. When I look into your eyes, I can see your heart
13. I love to hear your voice
14. Your love has helped me to rediscover myself
15. You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what
16. I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me
17. Just being with you feels like I can defy the whole world
18. I love the way you treasure the gifts that I gave you
19. You mean the world to me
20. You make my days better