Saturday, January 29, 2011

Adrianna needs her dad back!

End of December 2010 and January 2011 holds many sweet and bitter memories.

I'm grateful with what i have now. A family, good friends, a job and business. But sometimes i feel that life is such a mess and still stuck with the same issues. I'm tired of everything. Ya Allah! Please let me be strong to go through all these tests.

My love life, ~Muhd Syirazi~. He never scold me ever. Yeahh, you might think that he's really 'garang' and not friendly if you don't know him. That's why i always remind him to keep smiling. He looks so sweet!

Relationship issues - from sweet memories to bad period of time. Yes! You can call me stupid for holding on, but i guess u gotta meet the bad guys sometimes before meeting the RIGHT one. My heart has been captured. I can’t stand to lose him.

Why you left me alone? Being silent these few weeks. You don't know how bad i miss you. I really want you back! I don't hate you and i'm not pissed. I just miss you so but i guess you'll never know. Allah knows that i have tried.

I may not married yet but i always pray for a good future. I'll always pray, he would become a good friend, boyfriend, future-fiance and future-hubby, InsyaAllah. If we are meant to be together.

To my dearest b, no matter how rough our journey might gonna be, hopefully we can settle things in a nice manner and no matter what happen my b, you are the greatest thing that ever happen in my life.

I love you so much!! InsyaAllah till eternity. Amin.