Thursday, September 9, 2010

Before Hari Raya

Arrrggghhh...!! Have to wait until 4 pm. I thought firm would give us half day leave today but i was wronged. There are only 4 persons (Kak Eija, Kak Ema and Azie, all from Litigation Dept) in the company that doesn’t apply for any leave, that would include myself (on behalf of Conveyancing Dept)  of course.

What I really like when it’s the holiday season especially Raya is the absence of other people. It is less crowded, it’s not busy anymore and most of all, I have a lot of spaces. Too much I guess. Check out the Jalan Duta stretch which is normally jam-packed with cars during my morning drive to work and my office place.

No one is in my department?

A lot of my colleagues have already left town 2-3 days before today. Syiok ah?! If you are wondering why I’m still in town, I celebrate Hari Raya in Kuala Lumpur every year. My family, my grandma and my mama’s family and relatives are all living in Kuala Lumpur. KL is rock! Yehh.. Yehh..! Simply saying, you can say that I am a native KL people.  YES, I AM! I'm proud to be one of them. Anyway, I’m going back to work as usual on next Monday till Tuesday before take another 2 days AL on Wednesday and Friday. I hope next year would be different.

This year, I haven’t sent any Hari Raya cards to my friends except for a few SMSes and E-cards. Well, I guess I was too busy with my work and studies and have no enough time as well to buy and send it or is it just an excuses? My bad la. Oh well, here’s a card to all my muslim friends, followers and whoever reading this post.