Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Had A Shock When I Started Tracking My Expenses!!

Recently I was introduced to this expenses tracking method. I have uploaded a file for keeping track of expenses. When I started off, it was shocking to see my spending pattern. Luckily I realised that before it was too late. Tracking your expenses is not difficult to do and anyone can easily do this.

I spend about ten minutes a day. Naturally your experience might vary, so I suggest you give it a try. It will probably turn out to be easier than you expected.

It is just about monitoring your daily expenses in order to see how is your spending pattern like, probably after a month, few months or even a year. By doing this, you will have a better understanding on your spending habit. You can also analyse on what are unnecessary spending that you can cut off.