Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hearbroken

Breakups suck. After crying, screaming and coming to your senses, you realize you may be better off without him, but are you really ready to give up that friendship? I mean, he knows you so well, you should try to stay friends, right?
 
Sad, huh?? I am only 26 and have already given up. Why? I used to tell him everything. For a very short time, he was my world. Well, time went on and things seemed great. Bla bla bla bla and bla. Then I didn't see/hear from him since in the middle of January. Anyways, he did 'come back' 6 weeks later. OVER. It's over between us. We decided it was best to breakup due to the distance but keep our friendship going. He was so good to me. I loved him so much. I still do. I dont want to but I think of him often. I still look at his pictures and still remember his holding me. I miss him. This is my story.
 
Even though my world may appear to have collapsed around me, strangely enough, I also notice that most things still remain the same. But why do I suddenly feel so out of place? I feel totally out of sorts. For the moment, it may even feel like that I am never going to emerge from my sadness. I feel that life is over and there's no meaning left for me. It's a matter of time. I'll get up once again. I'll laugh again. I'll live again. I'll love again.