Monday, March 21, 2011

True Love


It is so hard for me to express my feeling. Am I too demanding or is he giving me too little. All I ever want is only love and care from him. Since small, to me Love is an important thing. Maybe one of the reasons is that my late Baba is not here anymore to take care of me. I used to watch fairy tales when I was a little girl and watch love movies when I grew older, and I even read love stories. You can see, love is a big part in my life. I don’t think I can live without it, really. Perhaps all these years of love stories and fairy tales turn me into who I am today.

I want my guy to make me feel happy, make me feel special, make me the one he loves most and make me feel the romance in the relationship. I thought, maybe I’m too naive. I stick to him. It’s been 11 months and all this while I wish demand for surprises.

I sound so damn cheap to demand for surprises. I don’t think I need it anymore. I know I might sound clingy and demanding to some of you, but which girl who doesn’t want true love from their partner?