Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lonely Secret vs Mirafassya??



The Birth of My Blog
In June 2010 I "launched" my baby blog.  I started "studying", "creating" and "working" on the concept of what I wanted. I knew that a blog took commitment, some time, good content, and consistency.  I know that still even it just for fun.

Life and Business Happens
Things started getting crazy right around my 25th birthday.  Regular life had its way with me too.  And sadly, with great shame and sadness, without intent, I abandoned my blog.

Just Do It!
Dani’s slogan didn’t enjoy such success without reason.  Blogging reminds me of my workout regime.  Just shut up and do it.

Ironically, I love it when I’m blogging consistently.  I love the satisfaction of having done it.  And I love the results – just like working out.  But fail to go to the gym, or blog, the results eventually go away.  I’ve lived both.

Sadly, I’ve noticed that if I quit working out for just one month – I may go three.  I think that’s what happened to my blog.  A few too many days went by and I just disconnected from my routine.  Getting back to the gym that first day is always the biggest hurdle and then I remember what I loved about it.