Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Best Time With Cik Pah

While i'm doing my work today, i received a message from my bestie, "Pah". She asked me out and she would treat me for a movie and I would treat her for a dinner. Fair and square. We went to Golden Screen Cinemas (GSC) at Mid Valley City. Trust me, choosing a movie to watch is indeed a long and painful decision to make. After a few minutes, we've decided to watch "Despicable Me".


"Despicable Me" wasn't such at bad guy after all. Gru, a bumbling villain with plans to steal the moon until 3 adorable orphan girls enter his life. We are laughing till our stomachs can't take it anymore. What can I say is this movie full of jokes for the kids and more grown-up humour and a warm hearted story for adults. Not so "Despicable" after all.

After finished watching movie, we eat and talk for a while at food court. We both bought 2 desserts. Can you see how soft the ice is? It really looks and taste like snow ice. I really love the texture. Real "Cuties Cubes" Mango with 1 scoop vanilla ice-cream on top.


. : Mine - Ice Mango Special (Cost RM5.00) : .
~ D E L I C I O U S ~


             . : Pah - Ice Longan (Cost RM3.50) : .
          ~ S W E E T I E S ~

~ T H A N K S    T O    P A H    F O R    E V E R Y T H I N G ~