Monday, July 12, 2010

What A Tiring Day!

Morning world..!

I just woke up..! Slept late last nite. Had a rather tiring but rewarding day today.Was out last nite with my PKSN's friends (adeq, wani, fairus, an, yan, man and man's friends) till late and I guess that also contributed to my fatigue.

In addition to my project work, I had to setup the "new system" for one of my earlier projects. Wasn't really able to complete that setup due to various reasons.

On the rewarding front, I got a good compliments from the Head of Conveyancing Department on my work. Had a big smile on my face after that. My hard work finally paid off.

Have also begun reading "Utmost Living" by Tim Storey, which seems to be very interesting. Lots to learn on that front though.

Oh gotta go *sluuuuuuuuuuurp* lunch will be served soon..!
. . . waiting . . . waiting . . . w a i t i n g . . .